B-52s Concert


This was my view at the B-52's concert tonight. It did get better once the band started playing...we stood up through the entire show. However, while the warm-up band (The Krayolas) played, this guy and his wife kept playing with their iPhones using Facebook and trying to take pictures of themselves. At one point I suggested that as they took a picture Diane should lean over their shoulder and make a face. She thought that idea was hilarious. She was less enthusiastic when I also suggested when they go to take a pic she "flash" them behind their backs. 

Anyhow, we had a nice time and are now very tired from standing/dancing for 2 hours. Oh, and I wasn't the oldest person there. By a long shot. In fact many of the guys were bald headed and well in their 40's and 50's. I was amused by that.
 

1 comment:

Carrie said...

Doooooood - that sucks! How the hell could wee Diane see over that? ;)