82/376 - High Tea

Tea and Cookies with Nana's Good China
“We tend to forget that happiness doesn't come as a result of getting something we don't have, but rather of recognizing and appreciating what we do have.”
           ~Frederick Keonig
____________________
Diane loves this set of china from my grandmother. She says it's Haviland Nasturtium and if you know where she can find more pieces, call me. I just thought this all came together. I've been holding on to these wonderful cookies from Costco just to take pictures of them. Diane picked out and set up the plates and I added the fruit basket and chose the lighting and direction. I think we make a good team! I have a couple more in this vein but am off to a party and will post the rest tomorrow.

1 comment:

mom said...

The dishes photographed great, thanks to you and Diane (said before you two were a good team!!). It all came together very well.