69/376 - Ballet Folklorico

Luminarias - Ballet Folklorico
Creativity is allowing yourself to make mistakes. Art is knowing which ones to keep.
           ~Scott Adams (1957 - ), 'The Dilbert Principle'
________________
So we went to Luminarias - the great San Antonio downtown artfest on Saturday night. Had a wonderful time. Saw some beautiful dance and watched a very good band. In between, however, I ate sausage on a tortilla and then spent Sunday and Monday wishing I would die. And as much as I'd like to blame my illness on the sausage, today Colin is suffering and he didn't go with us. The Ballet Folklorico was presented by students at Palo Alto College. It was a lot of fun! I'm entering this pic into a competition with my meetup group. The subject being: A Moment in Time." I'll let you know how it went.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

I saw a similar one on FB but the girl had a red dress and it looked almost perfectly round? I like these types of pics. ;)

Jess said...

So sorry you got sick... glad you didn't die! Great capture here! Love it!