8/376 - recent kitty pic (Archive Pic)



So I spent part of the day shopping for some furniture and then came home and watched a movie with Diane and Colin. I had intended to shoot something but as I stepped from my living room up into my breakfast room I slipped on something and fell hard. Needless to say the whole thing took my picture taking desires right out of me. So instead, I grace you with a Christmas day picture of Roxanne as she is trying desperately to ignore that paper ball on the floor. The paper won! 

While deciding how I would handle those days when I don't get around to picture taking (which might be often) I determined that the best thing to do would be to list it as a POTD (picture of the day) failure but post a recent picture that I like anyhow. I hope you enjoy these "interludes."  

No comments: