1/376 - And so it begins...


This is the start of my 376 project. 376 you ask? Because 365 just isn't enough! If you don't like that answer then you will just have to figure it out yourself. I've done a bit more reading about these projects and most everyone says to remember that this is not "A Masterpiece a Day" but rather "A Picture a Day!" I'll try to keep that in mind. It is also suggested that the photographer include a self portrait every so often. Finally, I may not get around to posting my picture everyday but I will shoot something and then post as soon as I get time. Please don't send me emails asking where my pictures are unless I get a week behind. :-)

I've been mulling over something like this shot for awhile (except the original idea was with both Diane and I) and it took me a couple of hours to actually execute it. To a degree it's supposed to be an homage to "Mad Men." Not only did I need to let the room get dark but I had to set up the flashes and then a bit of post processing. I hope you enjoy this and will follow me through this project. I'm looking forward to it.

2 comments:

Carrie said...

Neat!

Jess said...

Awesome pic to start with Chuck! :)