Sharp! Followup

I'm not one to toot my horn but I just read where my corkscrew picture was one of the runners up in the Sharp! photo competition at Digital Photography School. I almost had a heart attack when I pulled it up and saw my picture. This definitely inspires me to continue developing my craft.

In other news, we're getting closer and closer to "trip" day and it's all I can do to stay focused on my summer school job. I went to "Big State Mandated Test" training Thursday so we can give the "test" in early July. I can hardly wait for that day!

Please keep coming back. Hopefully, I'll get a couple more posts up before we leave.

3 comments:

Carrie said...

Yay Chuck! Congratulations!

Mom said...

Congratulations!! You've been taking pictures worthy of recognition for many years, I'm glad you are entering them now.

Anonymous said...

It really IS a wonderful picture...actually it inspired me to open up my bottle of muscat cannelli I've been saving! Whoo hoo! Go Chuck!