Opening Post



Ok, this is my starting post. I'm setting this blog up to showcase some of my photography and also so the family can check out where I've been when I go out and take pictures. For the next few weeks you will be getting pictures I've recently taken and a bit of the plans we have for our trip to Europe. In case you haven't heard, Diane and I are taking 28 days this summer to travel in Europe (mostly southern Germany). We already have our plane tickets to London and I'm in the process of finding a place to stay there. After 4 days we will travel on to Stuttgart and stay with Michelle. In the meantime, I hope you enjoy the practice shots and will stay tuned to my little travel blog.

The shot I'm posting with this article is one I took this past December. It includes Diane and Jordan as they were watering plants in the back yard. I thought the smile on his face was priceless.

No comments: